REVO Spot Accelerated Curing System - GFSPart #: GFS-RVS-220
Chassis Liner Supply MU
REVO Spot Accelerated Curing System - GFS - Simple. Accessible. Features:
- Up to 80% More Paint Shop Throughput
- REVO Accelerated Curing Systems allow you to do more high-quality repairs in less time. Using short wave electric IR technology, the revolutionary systems cure filler and coatings quickly from the inside out. Curing time for both prep and paint phases of repair can be reduced by hours, freeing up your technicians to complete additional repairs.
- Easy to Operate Controls
- The REVO Spot is easy to use. Simply turn the knobs to set the curing time and temperature. A temperature sensor makes sure you don?t overcure or undercure the coating. Once the set temperature is reached, the bulbs will pulse to control and maintain temperature. This also extends the life of the bulbs and saves energy.
- Multi-Functional Tool
- In addition to rapidly curing primer and filler, REVO Spot is well suited for many other applications, including dent removal and aluminum repair. This versatile tool can help your shop be more productive.
- Durable, Mobile Cart
- With a strong, durable cart, the REVO Spot can be easily maneuvered around your shop to wherever you need it. This compact unit takes up a minimal amount of valuable floor space. Although small, the 6 kW REVO Spot is a powerful tool, curing most coatings in minutes.
- Quick Heating & Cooling Times
- Lamps reach temperatures of up to 2,000?F in less than a second. Cooling fans on REVO Spot cool down the unit in seconds. The unit can be turned on only when needed and is safe to touch shortly after being turned off.