REVO Handheld Infrared Accelerated Curing System - GFSPart #: GFS-RVHH-110
Chassis Liner Supply MU
REVO Handheld Accelerated Curing System Features - GFS:
- Up to 80% More Paint Shop Throughput:
- REVO Accelerated Curing Systems allow you to do more high-quality repairs in less time. Using short wave electric IR technology, the revolutionary systems cure filler and coatings quickly from the inside out. Curing time for both prep and paint phases of repair can be reduced by hours, freeing up your technicians to complete additional repairs.
- Easy-to-Operate Controls:
- The REVO Handheld is extremely easy to use. There are no special power requirements; the unit simply connects to any 110-volt outlet. REVO Handheld turns on and off with a simple switch. It is ready to use as soon as you turn it on. Lightweight and with an ergonomic handle, the REVO Handheld is easy to move around.
- Multi-Functional Tool:
- In addition to rapidly curing primer and filler, REVO Handheld is well suited for many other applications. It can be used for aluminum repair, dent removal, ornament and adhesive removal, or softening glass seals. This versatile tool can help your shop be more productive.
- Quick Heating & Cooling Times:
- The REVO Handheld lamp reaches temperatures of up to 2,000?F in less than a second and cools down rapidly. The unit can be turned on only when needed and is safe to touch shortly after being turned off. Extended panels on the REVO Handheld allow the unit to be placed on the ground without damaging the lamp or burning the floor.