GFS Excel WorkstationPart #: GFS-Excel-Workstation
Chassis Liner Supply MU
- Semi-Downdraft Airflow The semi-downdraft booth is a hybrid combining features of both crossdraft and downdraft booths. Air is introduced to the booth through the ceiling in the first 25-30% of the booth. Then it?s pulled across the working chamber, over the vehicle and into the filtered exhaust chamber at the booth rear.
- Single-Skin Panels Vertical and horizontal C-channel stiffeners combined with nut-and-bolt construction provide unmatched strength and rigidity. Exterior flanges provide a smooth interior surface for cleaning.
- Quality Down to the Nuts and Bolts GFS uses only top-quality hardware, ensuring ease of use and years of reliable service. Our weld-free designs prevent against weak points and corrosion, making for a sturdy, long-lasting boot
- Rust-Resistant Panels Our auto refinish booth panels are made of rust-resistant G-40 galvanized sheet steel that is primed and coated on both sides with a baked-on polyester topcoat, providing a rust-resistant cabin even in the harshest of environments.
- Shadow-Free Lighting GFS has designed all of our auto refinish paint booths with vertical sidewall lights and angled ceiling lights. The combination of the two allows the painter to move freely around the vehicle with less light interaction. This creates a virtually shadow-free environment, perfect for color matching and precise application of paint.
- Complete Lighting Package All GFS paint booths come complete with light fixtures and color-corrected tubes.
- GFS guarantees that our products meet or exceed all of the applicable codes related to the equipment. Our engineers regularly follow and contribute to the advancement of codes and standards that affect the industries that we work in. One of our engineers currently serves on the NFPA Technical Committee on Finishing Processes, a key standard in the finishing industry.