GFS Performer ES Semi-Downdraft Paint BoothPart #: GFS-PFSMN271409
Chassis Liner Supply MU
- Semi-Downdraft Airflow: The semi-downdraft booth is a hybrid combining features of both crossdraft and downdraft booths. Air is introduced to the booth through the ceiling in the first 25-30% of the booth. Then it?s pulled across the working chamber, over the vehicle and into the filtered exhaust chamber at the booth rear.
- High-Performance Airflow Ceiling: A classic design, the High-Performance Airflow ceiling (HPAC) is simple in its construction and concept, yet yields impressive performance, this ceiling provides excellent air filtration and contamination control, and the integrated hip-style ceiling lights illuminate where you need it most.
- Single-Skin Panels: Vertical and horizontal C-channel stiffeners combined with nut-and-bolt construction provide unmatched strength and rigidity. Exterior flanges provide a smooth interior surface for cleaning.
- Quality Down to the Nuts & Bolts: GFS uses only top-quality hardware, ensuring ease of use and years of reliable service. Our weld-free designs prevent against weak points and corrosion, making for a sturdy, long-lasting boot
- Solid Construction - Less Contamination: Vertical wall panels allow for a reduced number of joints and seams in the cabin?s construction. By reducing the number of joints, you are left with a stronger, longer-lasting booth. Fewer seams allows for smoother interior walls, which are less likely to collect dirt and overspray, and are easier to clean.
- Shadow-Free Lighting: GFS has designed all of our auto refinish paint booths with vertical sidewall lights and angled ceiling lights. The combination of the two allows the painter to move freely around the vehicle with less light interaction. This creates a virtually shadow-free environment, perfect for color matching and precise application of paint.
- Complete Lighting Package All GFS paint booths come complete with light fixtures and color-corrected tubes.
- GFS guarantees that our products meet or exceed all of the applicable codes related to the equipment. Our engineers regularly follow and contribute to the advancement of codes and standards that affect the industries that we work in. One of our engineers currently serves on the NFPA Technical Committee on Finishing Processes, a key standard in the finishing industry.